I have the weekend planned out roughly ->
- Start with farming. I have 2 spirit trees (Etceteria and Brimhaven), 5 palm trees, 5 magic trees and 1 calquat. I have to now figure out the optimal path for maxing out my XP in the least amount of time. I will be starting a Misc and then teletab to Karamja where I check the 2nd spirt tree, palm and calquat. After that various teleports for the remaining trees.
- Herblore. I have several hundred unfinished herbs with the secondaries ready to go. I used a simple LibreOffice spreadsheet to figure out the XP and have everything sorted so I can quickly pick out the high XP items to start with.
- Prayer. I have about 1,000 dragon bones so I will follow up with a trip via home teleport and finish off all of the bones.
- Construction. I have about 1,500 teak planks so a quick run here will do wonders.
- Runecrafting via the Ourania Cave. Best fast XP overall and there will probably be a lot of people using world 70.
- Firemaking. I have about 400 Eucalyptus logs that I cut earlier.
- Summoning. I just used most of my charms, but, I have about 200 various charms now. This will be the last thing I work on as I get only 1.1 x XP.
I should get a farming and prayer level this weekend and the other skills will get a great boost. Check out the 'Learn to skill with the pros' on Runescape for more hints and tips on how to maximize your weekend.