Sunday, January 26, 2014

Runescape 2007 & bots

They are back big time in OSRS.  Varrock west bank advertising is one location.  Another location that I have noticed is in the Taverly dungeon.  I am 90% certain of them being bots there is that they don't talk, or even complain when I "steal" a wizard there and they don't pick up herbs and any of the low level runes.  Part of them are so blatent by having no armour on just in case they get a random that will kill them so that they lose as little as possible.  I hope that Jagex is working on this as it will soon get to be as bad as the original game where bots ruin the gameplay by swarming various spots where members are wanting to develop their skills.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Job~~~Thanks for this good article. Excuse me go read it. Hopefully more success. by 4rsgold.com rs gold