Saturday, December 19, 2009

New sheep at Lumbridge & Christmas

When I was in Lumbridge I notice that there are more than the Sheep, rams and Penguins in disguise in the pen north of Lumbridge Castle. When I examined a white sheep it says "white and fluffy", when I examine a black sheep is says "It's sporting the hieght of wool based fashion". When I attempt to shear a black sheep it says "the farmer would not want you shearing these special sheep. Try the white ones". I wonder what new quest coming will require the black sheep?

With Christmas coming up I have a few picture that I want to share with everyone. The first is a picture of me and a sheet of Christmas cookies for everyone. The second is Midna from Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. The last one is a page that you can have little ones colour in after you print it off.

















No comments: